The School’s Admissions Team is pleased to offer two events: Introduction to the International Baccalaureate® (IB) at LILA for parents and shadow days for students. As always, please feel free to reach out via email or by phone/text at 626-695-5159.
Becoming part of our community is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- The first step is to book an Introduction to the International Baccalaureate® (IB) at LILA event (parents) and student shadow day. This will offer us a chance to become better acquainted with our future student and you, and will provide you the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of our International Track and International Baccalaureate® Diploma Programme.
- Once you have decided that the International School of Los Angeles is a great fit for your family, simply fill out the online application and submit all appropriate documentation. The deadline for applications and all supporting materials is January 31.
- After applying, prospective students and their families are interviewed. Interviews are held in February; offer letters follow on March 11. Upon receiving an offer, simply follow the instructions and complete the online enrollment form.
Required documents list:
- Official transcripts for the last three years. These can be uploaded onto the application platform or sent in separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recommendations from a member of the administration, Math teacher, and English teacher. The current school official and teachers should complete this recommendation form and return it directly to our Admissions Team at email@example.com.
- Optional: Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) (ERB Code: 571496) or Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) Results
- A 500-word essay titled “Why I want to be an IB® student”
All students must be current on state-required immunizations before the start of school.
Introduction to the International Baccalaureate® (IB) at LILA & Shadow Day
Introduction to the International Baccalaureate® (IB) at LILA for parents:
9:30am – Welcome by Juliette Lange, Director of Admissions and Diversity9:40am – Presentation of the international track
10:10am – Question and Answer session with parent and student ambassadors
Times above are for Friday events; Thursday events begin at 2:00pm and follow the same schedule.
Book your Introduction to the IB at LILA
Shadow day for students:
8:00 – 8:15am – Drop off at Burbank campus4:00pm – Pick up from Burbank campus
Students will follow a normal day’s schedule which includes recess breaks and lunchtime and may include the following subjects: