Becoming part of our community is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- The first step is to book a preview session and student shadow day so that we may become better acquainted with our future student and you, and so that you may have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of our International Track and International Baccalaureate® Diploma Programme.
- Once you have decided that the International School of Los Angeles is a great fit for your family, simply fill out the online application and submit all appropriate documentation. The deadline for applications and all supporting materials is January 31.
- After applying, prospective students and their families are interviewed. Interviews are held in February; offer letters follow on March 6.
Upon receiving an offer, simply follow the instructions and complete the online enrollment form.
Required documents list:
- Official transcripts for the last three years. These must be sent directly from the student’s current school to our Admissions Team at email@example.com.
- Recommendations from a member of the administration, Math teacher, and English teacher. The current school official and teachers should complete this recommendation form and return it directly to our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) (ERB Code: 571496) or Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) Results
- A 500-word essay titled “Why I want to be an IB® student”
All students must be current on state-required immunizations before the start of school.
Preview Session & Shadow Day
Preview session for parents:
9:15am – Presentation of the international track
Shadow day for students:
9:00am – Welcome by Head of School Michael Maniska
9:15am – Shadow day starts in the classroom with current 10th grade international track students
9:20am – Shadow class in English
10:00am – Recess
10:25am – Shadow class in Physics
11:00am – Campus tour with current 11th grade IB students